Re: creativity

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
jayna ledbetter (jl15452)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 14:54:18 -0500 (EST)

Your comments struck me as being quite observant- good points. I am an
art education student, and I felt that high school students would be more
serious in their work and more open to what art is all about. Your
comments helped me to consider how teaching art can limit creativity if we
are not careful.