Re: creativity

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Wilschke (awilschk.us)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:29:47 -0500 (EST)

If you read about creativity and brain development, the most
creative time in a person's life is when they are young. By the time a
student is in middle school, they are more ready for skill acquisition.
Really creative times come again in the early 20s. Don't feel we are
teaching incorrectly, or that you have stiffled a kids creativity, there
are times when their development is counter to creativity.
Read about creativity, it is very interesting!

Ann Wilschke (Middle School art)