Fwd: appearances...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
RWilk85411
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 06:10:12 EST

--part0_887541012_boundary

From: RWilk85411
To: sidmill.us
Subject: Re: appearances...
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 21:37:37 EST

You're right Sid. I think sometimes when we teach students to stand up for
their rights we forget to instill in them a respect for the rights of others.
Her boss has a right to run his business for profit. If her appearance is a
distraction to his business, then her tatoo has to go under cover. In that
case her rights have to take a back seat to his rights.
Reatha

--part0_887541012_boundary--