Re: classroom management or misunderstanding forms of resistance?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 00:20:08 -0800 (PST)

Kevin--you're an educated idiot. You'd better come down from your
tower occasionally to see what the read world looks like. Please tell
me that you don't intend to instruct future art teachers???

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #
# Elko, NV 89801 #