Re: Tate Gallery online

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 21:04:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I tried logging on to that URL and I didn't get the Tate. Any
suggestions?
--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
People tend to make the best choice from among those they see,
they just don't always see ALL the choices.......