RE: Stools or Chairs?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 04:18:06 -0500

Eric,
Stools. they can be stacked in the hall, pushed under tables and are
light enough for small ones to put up at the end of the day, or take
down in the morning. You can get some with adjustable legs, that way
you can have one or two higher ones.
I have a chalkboard, can't get to it. I use my overhead all of the
time. I am thinking about putting a white board in the hall. Many
times we have class in the hall - I can put up a larger variety of
prints (no more room in the room) and other classes can see what is
going on. I think all of our new classrooms have white boards, and most
of the chalkboards in the older rooms have been switched over too. Get
the magnetic one.
Ellen