Re: artsednet-digest V2 #571

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 13:03:59 EST

> Subject: Re: Re: Shrinky-dinks
> Hi, what company made shrinky dinks? are they still being made...If not, I
> would pay a lot of money for an unopened box of shrinky favorite
> were spider man....i will try making as suggested in the prev note
I don't know the company, but I recently learned a method of making your own
shrinky-dinks with a toaster oven and the plastic containers used at grocery
store delis. I don't know how environmentally safe the method is, or how
difficult it would be to do it in a classroom of 30 kids..... but it is
possible to make your own.