Re: Classroom Management

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:24:47 -0500

Eric,

Very well said! I appreciate your input. Thanks for putting the problem of
classroom management into perspective. It should merely be a challenge for
creative teachers. Unfortunately, I suspect even you would have to admit
it is much easier to say or write than it is to actually carry out on a day
to day basis. Thanks for the refreshing point of view.
Mark