Re: Color Demonstrations

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 22:10:01 -0500

Dear Larisa,

One of my favorite color demonstrations is mixing red yellow and blue
modeling clay. I cut litle nubs of each color, handing out to primary
colors to each student. We smush 'em and mix 'em and smush 'em some more,
then like magic our two primary colored clay nubs turn into a secondary
color! Works well with k-2.

Mark