Re: Source for slides

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maggie White (mwhite)
Sun, 08 Feb 1998 16:43:22 -0800

Patricia W. Zeitoun wrote:

> I need to be able to buy art\art history slides to accompany lesson plans on
> artsednet. <snip>
> The addresses of any good slide sources would be greatly appreciated.

The Universal Color Slide Co. has a great catalog of individual slides
for sale, at about $2.50 each, and also another catalog of slide sets.
If you go to NAEA, they sell slides for $2 each; you can e-mail ahead of
time and tell them what you'd like to buy.

They're pretty accomodating; in fact, last year I let them know ahead of
time about a presentation I was giving at NAEA, and that perhaps they'd
like to stock some of the slides I use. They did, and sold out of them.
They might be interested in hearing about the lessons on the Internet,
and put together sets to go with them.

E-mail address is ucslide; write at 8450 South Tamiami Trail,
Sarasota, FL 34238; phone at 1-800-326-1367.

Maggie**remove x in address to reply