Re: Good Source for Bulk Canvas?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 08:02:25 -0500

Dear Joseph,

I've got nothing to gain if someone from the list goes to Utrecht on my
recommendation--except for the good feeling I get from helping someone in
need. I have enjoyed buying my paints and canvas at great prices from
Utrecht stores in the northeast for more than 25 years. While I was under
the impression that they manufacture canvas, perhaps they buy it now or
perhaps I was simply misinformed. There is no doubt, however, that they
manufacture acrylic and oil paint. Their paints are of a high quality and
are available in handy large sizes. They used to publish a very interesting
pamphlet about the process. I'm not sure its still available, but if it is
I'll bet its on their web page. www.Utrechtart.com

I am unfamiliar with this "Thomas Resister" you mention. Perhaps you could
enlighten me as to what it is?

Mark