Re: Looking for encouragement

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 20:27:11 -0500 (EST)

Oh, Jennifer, do not be discouraged.I have taught both art and English and
yes, in some ways people think you are smarter when you teach English, but
I have had a lot of positive reinforcement from teaching art and many of
the students do appreciate you. Just be enthusiastic and enjoy what you
are doing. It is a great profession. Fran