Re: Good Source for Bulk Canvas?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Sat, 07 Feb 1998 17:06:09 -0500

Mark Alexander wrote:

> Dear Monkey,
>
> Utrecht is a great art supply source. At one time the place was called
> Utrecht Linens, after the full line of painter's canvas they manufacture.

You sound like a copywriter for Utrecht, if so you should reveal
yourself as such. If not, you should be advised that Utrecht is a
second-generation retail supplier and the person who posted the query
should do a search under canvas manufacturers in the Thomas Register to
get a much better price.

Best wishes,
Joseph