--------------------------------------
Date: 2/6/98 10:00 AM
To: Cathy Cimellaro
From: artsednet

artsednet-digest Friday, February 6 1998 Volume 02 : Number 567

This edition includes :
Mushroom pipes
castles and palaces
communication in the classroom
John Biggers
Re: Software????
Re: Software
Brazilian Carnival
Re: Dream Classroom Ideas?
Re: Software????
thanks for the shrooms
Re: Software????
Mushroom pipes
Re: Software????
Re: Supplies

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 03:50:09 -0500
From: DeliaS (Sherry D'Elia)
Subject: Mushroom pipes

I am also too young to remember shrooms from the 60's.....in my first high
school art class (94) I had a student create a "cute" clay mushroom. The
mushroom had a face, including an open mouth which led to the hole biult
into the top.... it was a cleverly diquised PIPE. Luckily I caught it on
time to throw it in the garbage instead of the kiln!