Re: Supplies

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Alix E. Peshette (apeshet)
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:50:34 +0000

> Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 11:14:00 -0500
> To: artsednet.edu
> From: Karen Hurt <khurt>
> Subject: Re: Supplies

Hi All,
I have used the shoe for a pencil trade for years with 7th graders.
They love it! When I used to trade pencils for other personal
objects, I ended up with a stunning and unclaimed collection of
watches, jewelry, hats, coats, umbrellas, calculators, you name it.
No one yet has left my class without their shoe! One word of
caution; your classroom must have a safe and clean floor in order for
students to go one-shoe-less in class!

-Alix Peshette
Davis, CA