Re: More About John Biggers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lr23961
Wed, 04 Feb 1998 19:24:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi Nancy! I don't live anywhere near Houston, but I'd like to say that
I LOVE the work of John Biggers! I hadn't heard of him until I saw a
traveling exhibition, "View from the Upper Room." I can't tell you how
much his work moved me. I left almost in tears. His use of media is
beautiful and his incredible content blew me away. Since that exhibit two
years ago, I haven't heard any more about him. If you have any more
information you wouldn't mind sharing, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks so much!
Laura