Re:internet

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Katherine Giltinan (k.giltinan)
Tue, 03 Feb 1998 01:42:34 -0600

Amber asked a fine question (see quote below). The quality of any research
tool depends, ultimately, on the researcher. In other words, Amber, it
depends. Some of the dependant considerations are online in a guide for
evaluating internet research, written by John Henderson for the Ithaca
College Library:

http://www.ithaca.edu/library/Training/hott.html

I found it interesting. Hope you do, too.