Re: Sports and Art?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 18:27:30 -0500

Dear Mary Ross,

Leroy Neiman is a prolific artist who has been doing very colorful sports
oriented semi-abstract paintings for 25-30 years. Also, there will be lots
of graphics on the TV with the olympics, in and around the TV production of
the competitions as well as the advertisements. All those artists who are
doing them have sports oriented art careers.

Good luck, Mark

Mark Alexander, 1-8 Art
Lee H. Kellogg School
47 Main Street