Re: need papier mache recipe TODAY!!!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Chaney (lchaney)
Sun, 01 Feb 1998 16:58:27 -0600

Take a balloon. Blow up and tie.

Tear strips of newspaper and dip into a bowl of papier mache paste and apply to
the balloon. I would put on about 3 or 4 layers. Dry and pop balloon. Cut
slit in top of balloon to insert valentines. Paint.

When I'm out of paper mache paste I use 2 cups of water to 1 cup of flower. I've
heard that if you add a few tablespoons of sugar it's slows down mold in the
paste.

Melissa Chaney
K-12
Midway School