re:"I don't have art talent"

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (Alexander)mamjam)
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 20:08:24 -0500

Respond to this message.

Yea, I like my red ones best. But I have to say I more often wear
red-violet or violet glasses. Sometimes, though, I wake up and can't find
them. Then I have to put on the blue ones just to see straight.
Fortunately, it usually doesn't take long to find the red ones..right where
I left them!
Thanks for the thoughts.
Mark

At 5:48 AM 2/26/97, Bob Greaves wrote:
> I came across a Child Health conference paper which was entitled
> Red Glasses/Blue Glasses.
>Its theme was that people who give positive responses and
>encouragment wear red glasses and people who always take a negative
>approach wear blue glasses.
> A red glass person gives optimistic encouragement.
> A blue glass person gives pessimistic responses.
> Many teachers(and parents) unfortunately wear blue glasses.
>
> Bob Greaves.
>

>Bob Greaves.

Respond to this message.