Re: HOWARD GARDNER'S 8 MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
robert L. Snyder (rsnyder)
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 15:45:39 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

Jann: I thought I read where he was going to include a 'ninth
intelligence' in his new book: spiritual or metaphysical intel. or
perhaps his "naturalist intel." includes this.

If he isn't planning to, some say he should, After all, recent studies
show that 1/3 of the citizens of US now practice some form of alternative
medicine (such as prayer, meditation, back massage, positive thinking &
laughter, etc.., ie: not the usual drugs, medicine, surgery) and GET
POSITIVE RESULTS. I'm one of those 85 million. Last year after
prayer and spiritualizing my thought for about a week or so, a golf ball
size tumor I had had for years just dissappeared without a trace!

-R. Snyder

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, JANN M GALLAGHER wrote:

> Did someone already confirm the 8 multiple intelligences? I just got a
> flyer for Gardner's new book, MI INTELLIGENCE, UNDERSTANDING, AND THE MIND.
> It lists the 8 intelligences as: linguistic, logical-mathematical, musical,
> spatial, bodily-kinesthetic, interpersonal, intrapersonal, and naturalist.
> There you have it.
>
> Jann M Gallagher

Respond to this message.