Subject: Re: "I don't have art talent"
Author: DEvans2343 at EDU-INTERNET
Date: 2/22/97 9:29 PM

In the elementary room, I have a sign with No No's In The Art Room. The
first is "Suck", I tell them it's not a swear word, I just don't like it, and
the second is "Can't" I often hear students telling new students or other
classmates that it's not allowed in the art room. I encourafge them to use,
I"m having trouble with," or" Would you please help me with" when they feel
they can't. Or I say maybe thry haven't tried hard enough. Usually the
problem is solver and they see thart indeed they can do it, and leave with the
satisfaction of a succfessful class. Linda E. Sherrill

Respond to this message.