Preservice AE: Artistic abilities & creativity

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nalin (nalin)
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 13:16:47 -0700 (MST)

Respond to this message.

After a suggestion from one of our group, I thought that some from
ARTSEDNET might like a shot at the questions I am asking of these
elementary education students studying art methods. Would make an
interesting comparison, I think.

Lorena Nalin
Adjunct Instructor
Tucson

>To:361spring (The class)
>From:nalin (Nalin)
>Subject:Artistic abilities & creativity
>
>I have some concern that many of our group feel uncreative or lack
>artisitic abilities or don't possess an artistic mind. I wonder what
>brings about that conclusion?
>
>What do you feel makes a person artistic?
>
>Is that the same as being creative?
>
>I hope you will have some thought on this, as I have been thinking about
>this topic alot.
>
>Lorena

Respond to this message.