Re: Computer Art Lesson Plans

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sue Palfrey (stp7msb)
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 12:46:18 -0500

Respond to this message.

Sid,

I'm posting this to the whole group in hopes that some will find it useful.
One great source of information is past postings on this list serve. You
can search by subject. Here's how:

Access ArtsEdNet /education/teacherartexchange/home.html
Go to "Connections"
Go to ArtsEdNet Talk Archive
Type in your search words. I used keywords "computer" and "middle" and
came up with a good list of past postings on Middle School Computer Art.

Of course it's always good to ask the list (as you did) for information
too, because there will always hopefully be new participants and new input,
and people will have come up with new lessons.

Hope this helps, Sue Palfey

----------
> From: Siddartha B Pierce <s0sbpier>
> To: artsednet
> Subject: Computer Art Lesson Plans
> Date: Wednesday, February 19, 1997 3:46 PM
>

> I am a graduate student at Virginia Commonwealth University, and
> an currently seeking information on Computer Art Lessons - any
> suggestions would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Sid Pierce
> s0sbpier