Re: paper mashe

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Charles Gareri (cgareri)
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 13:58:20 -0500

Respond to this message.

Donalyn Heise wrote:

> Paper Mache recipe:
>
> I just use flour and water. I mix it to the consistancy of a milkshake.

> Donalyn Heise
> Art and Technology Coordinator
> The Community Discovered

Although I don't teach any classes any more that use Paper mache`, I do
remember a couple of important things.

1. I always used "cellulose" wallpaper paste(a small box mixed up
gallons), instead of wheat... no bugs later!
2. If you use a wallpaper paste make sure it says "Nontoxic" for some
time they were mixing rat poisons into wallpaper pastes.

--
             (. .)

Charlie Gareri E-mail cgareri Home Page http://www.netride.com/users/cgareri Pike High School/Art Dept./Indianapolis Indiana USA .oooO -------------( )-----Oooo.------------------------- \ ( ( ) \_) ) / (_/

Respond to this message.