Re: Subject: If Overwhelmed, Use Digest

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Clair/Lily Kerns (CWKerns)
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 07:06:06 -0600

Respond to this message.

Just a hint to go with this--I often save posts that are meaningful or have
potential reference value, but I don't have space to save an entire
digest.

I open a new message addressed to myself, and paste in items I want to keep
(with addresses and names). This allows me to get rid of extraneous
material. If I had more time I'd make an index at the beginning 8 -)
--but at least I know that this item in my mailbox is something of
importance.

Lily

> Subject: If Overwhelmed, Use Digest
>
> For those of you who have noted that you are feeling overwhelmed by 30+
> messages from this list serve each day, I would highly recommend the
digest
> version which sends batches of emails. E.g., I have 4 "messages"
(digests)
> today rather than the 30-some that have been sent. I find it a lot easier
> download, etc.
>
> To subscribe, send message to: artsednet-digest-request
> In body of message, put: subscribe
>
> That's it -- but remember to unsubscribe from the regular list so you
won't
> get both. To unsubscribe from the regular listserve, send e-mail to:
> artsednet-request
> Type in the message area only: UNSUBSCRIBE
web site: http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: lharri03: "Re:culture"
  • Reply: robert L. Snyder: "age appro. abstract concepts"