From: owner-artsednet on behalf of Ben Schasfoort
Sent: Friday, February 14, 1997 4:48 AM
To: artsednet
Subject: repeated and more

Sandra Hildreth wrote:
<... it is tedious to pour through line
after line of repeated text...>
I agree and add:
It is also (at least for me) a cause of annoyance when I open a message and
have to read that Mary thanks John for his help. Please let John now, not
the world. We have environmental pollution enough. Do we want this talk
group polluted too? Maybe we should ask The Getty to make (together with us)
a set of "rules" and send them to each new subscriber?
What is the reason for each individual subscriber to unsubscribe after a
while? (if)
Said to much already?
Sorry, I am new too.
Ben Schasfoort