Subject: block schedule examples
Author: dmorris.us at Internet-Mail
Date: 2/14/97 12:00 PM

I would be interested in having examples of various block schedules
any of you may be using... I need a daily schedule, and an idication
of any special feature built into the overall school calendar year,
such as a week or two devoted to community service, etc. I teach art
at McCluer NOrth High School in suburban St. Louis.

Thanks!
Dorothy Morris

Respond to this message.