Re: Pepsi Cola and multiculturalism

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Teresa Tipton (ttipton.wa.us)
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 20:03:23 -0800 (PST)

Respond to this message.

Who has the right to tell us what is good and bad in the world? By whose
standards? If we are truely engaged in "inquiry-based" learning, these
conclusions should not be dicated by others as universals. Discuss your
personal opinions, but please do not pretend that you have the "answer" as
if there were only one.

Teresa Tipton

Respond to this message.