Childrens Artwork2

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
vpauly
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 14:27:31 -0600

Respond to this message.

--------------44962F845D3C

Rosa,

A second email just to tell you I was looking at your location again
and would REALLY like to see some of your student's artwork, if for
nothing else than your location, which is quite interesting; in fact,
more interesting than, say, Alaska (which is still the USA). It might
make a great inside front cover spread. In our last issue we featured
a class of students from Irian Jaya, Indonesia, a really isolated
island. The students (who were American and of several other
nationalities) had all done artwork about the Aboriginal people in
Australia. Both the artworks themselves and the location of the
students made for a very interesting spread. It's the first thing
people see when they open the magazine......thanks --Paul

vpauly

--------------44962F845D3C