[Fwd: Re: Need Childrens Artwork]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
vpauly
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 14:19:53 -0600

Respond to this message.

--------------6F255A8F59A

Rosa,

Sure, we'd be happy to see some work from your students. Are the
students Icelandic or American/British? It would be very interesting
if the artwork was done by Icelandic students -- the artwork itself
wouldn't have to be "multicultural".... the fact that it was done by
non-Americans would make it appealing to our readership. If you could
part with the artwork for an extended period of time I'd like to see
it. We would definitely ship it back to you, but it might be months
until you got it back.

Since teachers are the primary audience of TEACHING TOLERANCE
magazine, the most interesting works are a class of students each
making their own artwork about a similar subject relating to another
culture our their own culture if its a minority (projects that other
teachers can emulate). It's even better if the students are of a
nationality other than American, which makes the perspective
interesting. It's kind of difficult to describe exactly what we look
for, so I usually ask people just to send it on in!. Thanks for your
reply and interest and I look forward to seeing the work., --Paul

Ship to:
Paul F. Newman
Teaching Tolerance
400 Washington Ave.