[Fwd: Re: Need Children's Artwork]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
vpauly
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 09:17:49 -0600

Respond to this message.

--------------35D916A367DA

Sharon,

Yes, I'd be very interested in seeing some of those images if they are
available. If you have a name and a number that would be great, or
tell someone to just send them on. Unfortunately, I havenšt gotten
much response off the net to my request. Thanks for your help!

And to everyone else on ArtsEdNet, please help me find contacts for
children's artwork that relates to tolerance in any form: culture,
religion, gender, etc. We are looking for possible images to publish
in TEACHING TOLERANCE magazine (free subscription on request for
educators/institutions -- send a fax to (334) 264-3121) as well as for
our curriculum kit packaging, posters and books. Usage fees are paid
to children and/or schools/organizations that provide artwork that we
publish. All materials are returned (we prefer to receive actual
artwork but will accept slides or prints if they are very high
quality). Images must not be offensive to any particular group. Send
any info you may have to:

Paul F. Newman
Teaching Tolerance
400 Washington Ave.
Montgomery, AL 36104
Fax (334) 264-0286 (no phone calls please)
email: vpauly

Thank you again, Sharon.

--------------35D916A367DA