Re: fighting

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Cynthia Mesko (oususacm.edu)
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 17:11:13 -0700 (MST)

Respond to this message.

I will have to look through my dance materials to see if I have any
dances for Japan or China. I know that they do alot of circle dances.
You might take a look at the Mikado Opera dances by Gilbert and Sullivan
that might give you some ideas. Cindy

On Sun, 9 Feb 1997, carla harwitt wrote:

> Cindy - What a great idea - folk dancing! I'm working on a china/japan
> unit with my 9th grade world history students right now. Do you know of
> any appropriate dances? We're currently "in" the first millenium, Common
> Era (AD), but I'll take related to the cultured. Thanks!
> --Carla in LA

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: carla harwitt: "Re: fighting"