(Fwd) Re: NAEA EMIG

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Amy Lewis (lewisa)
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 14:38:45 CST6CDT

Respond to this message.

For those of you interested in the NAEA-EMIG please note:

the following procedure works, but the line where you put "your
name" in the message box should be your **email address** so it
should read:

subscribe naea-emig your e-mail address

Also, my request has been forwarded to the owner (?) for
approval, so there may be other steps to joining the
group--we'll see...good luck!

From: "Sue Palfrey" <stp7msb>
To: "Margaret Grosspietsch" <Margaret.M.Grosspietsch-1>,
<artsednet>
Subject: Re: NAEA EMIG
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 21:11:59 -0500

To subscribe to the NAEA EMIG list:
Margaret -

majordomo

Leave the subject line blank, and enter you command in the text
area. The Majordomo software that manages this list will respond
to the following commands:

subscribe naea-emig yourname

I am a recent subscriber and have gotten almost no mail from the
list. If anyone else on the artsednet list is a subscriber of
EMIG and is getting mail, I'd also appreciate knowing.

----------
> From: Margaret Grosspietsch
> <Margaret.M.Grosspietsch-1> To:
> artsednet Subject: NAEA EMIG Date: Sunday,
> February 09, 1997 6:04 PM
>
> If you subscribe to the NAEA EMIG list... would you be willing
> to share
what it
> has to offer and possibly how to subscribe? (I'm a relatively
> new student
NAEA
> member, but I'm not familiar with the list.) Also, I'd be
> interested in a

> ballpark figure of the average number of notes per day--If the
> list turns
out to
> be appropriate for me, I want to be sure I can handle the mail
> above and
beyond
> all the information shared via ArtsEdNet... thanks in advance
> for any
info you
> can provide.

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: carla harwitt: "Re: Photography at elementary level."