Re: Self-Hardening clay for Pre-School

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (Alexander)mamjam)
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 10:59:43 -0500

Respond to this message.

Hi Cassandra and other ArtsEdNetters!

I just got a free sample of this Crayola Wet Set clay, but I haven't tried
it yet. It looks like neat stuff!

Free samples of Wet Set from Crayola are available at:
http://www.crayola.com:80/art_education/products/wetset.html

Also, all art teachers need to bookmark Crayola's great home page at:
http://www.crayola.com/art_education

Have fun,

Mark

(I'm an ex-student of Cassandra's. I owe her and Central Connecticut State
University a lot!!!)

Mark Alexander
1-8 art
Lee H. Kellogg School