Re: Art History Text

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 08:48:07 CST6CDT

Respond to this message.

> Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 16:43:10 -0500 (EST)
> To: artsednet
> From: John Scott <jscott>
> Subject: Art History Text

> I'm currently team teaching an art history humanities course with
> world literature component. My department chair told me she saw a "new" art
> history text on CBS' Sunday Morning but couldn't remember the author or the
> title - does anyone know it? I think it might have been the Stokstad (which
> I JUST got a copy of) but I don't know for sure. The only other thing my
> department chair could tell me for sure was that the text included a lot of
> interdisciplinary references. And, does anyone know if the Stokstad has a
> slide package available?

The text featured on Sunday Morning was "Art History" by Marilyn
Stokstad. The publishers are Prentice Hall and Abrams - perhaps
you can contact them on the availability of slides. I do know
you can order videos of the telecasts from CBS. Good luck.

Nancy

Nancy Walkup, Project Coordinator
PO Box 5098, University of North Texas
Denton, TX 76203