Re: NAEA EMIG

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sue Palfrey (stp7msb)
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 21:11:59 -0500

Respond to this message.

To subscribe to the NAEA EMIG list:
Margaret -

majordomo

Leave the subject line blank, and enter you command in the text area.
The Majordomo software that manages this list will respond to the
following commands:

subscribe naea-emig yourname

I am a recent subscriber and have gotten almost no mail from the list.
If anyone else on the artsednet list is a subscriber of EMIG and is getting
mail, I'd also appreciate knowing.

NAEA
> member, but I'm not familiar with the list.) Also, I'd be interested in a

> ballpark figure of the average number of notes per day--If the list turns
out to
> be appropriate for me, I want to be sure I can handle the mail above and
beyond
> all the information shared via ArtsEdNet... thanks in advance for any
info you
> can provide.

Respond to this message.