Re: Need help

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Sun, 09 Feb 1997 14:12:01 -0500

Respond to this message.

Ken,

I can't believe that you are not getting the support you need with your
"Incredible Art Department Website". It is such a wonderful service to all
educators, not just art educators. I agree with Betti. There MUST be some
university that has an internet service that would be willing to sponsor it.

Numo Jaeger

At 03:31 PM 2/9/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Betti said....
>
>>What horrible news! The Incredible Art Department is my very favorite
>>website and provides an enormous service to art educators nationwide.
>>Perhaps a univerisity out there that has internet service might be
>>willing to sponsor it. Are you a member of the NAEA emig listserv?
>>This might be an issue that they could help with.
>
>I'm open to suggestions. I would consider any server that is offered me. I
>think I'll contact a few of the major art organizations on the web and see
>if they'll help sponsor it. I belong to the NAEA listserv and will probably
>post the request on this group also.
>

> \ *** /---------------/---------------------/--------
> \ * * / Ken Rohrer / kenroar / o |
> * _ _ *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ o |o |
> * {O} {O} * oo\ o/ |
>* * The Incredible Art Department \ |/ |
>* _ _ * http://www.in.net/~kenroar/ |
> * ----- *
> / * * \
> / *** \