Re: rainsticks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Cynthia Mesko (oususacm.edu)
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 12:16:13 -0700 (MST)

Respond to this message.

I don't know the source, but we have a professor here at the Montana
State University who is an expert in making rainsticks from all over the
world. His name is Dr. Brody in the Education Department @ 406-994-5951
or you can email him at: uedmb.edu. Thought that might
help. Cindy Mesko I am one of his students, he is my advisor, that is
how I know that he is really into rain sticks. Have fun, Cindy

On Thu, 6 Feb 1997 stratk_6 wrote:

> Does anyone have directions on how to make a rainstick?
> T.I.A.
> -Lisa Schaa
> stratk_6

Respond to this message.