Re: fighting

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Cynthia Mesko (oususacm.edu)
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 12:08:44 -0700 (MST)

Respond to this message.

I haven't taught yet, but am a student teacher right now. I used to
teach folk dancing and still do to any age group of children. One of the
best ways I have found to include cultures from different countries is to
teach the children how to dance even a simple dance. The children
especially love the livelier dances from Slovakia and the Czech
Republic. Well I hope that helps and it would be nice to see more
dancing stuff on this list serve too. Cindy Mesko

On Wed, 5 Feb 1997 RAdams6532 wrote:

> This is a wonderful question - this question of different arts areas working
> together. This listserve seems heavily loaded with visual arts folks. Are
> there any dance and music teachers joining us? If not, I wonder why? It was
> great to hear a question from a drama person!

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: carla harwitt: "Re: fighting"