Fwd: Re: E-mail addresses in Washington

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
betti longinotti (p-lstudio)
Sat, 8 Feb 1997 17:20:54 -0500

Respond to this message.

Yours in Art & Life,
Betti L.

Date: Sat, 8 Feb 97 11:33:40 -0500
Sender: owner-artsnc
From: Steven Durland <highperf>
To: "ArtsNC" <artsnc>
Subject: Re: E-mail addresses in Washington

>ARTS NC listserv: I've had a request from a member who is looking for the
>source of e-mail addresses for the White House and members of Congress. I
>didn't have the immediate answer, but I thought someone on this listserv may.
> If you know, please post. Thanks! -- Rob

The White House has it's own Web site:

The President's email address is: president

The Vice President's email address is: vice.president

Congress also has it's own Web site:

>From that Web site you can look up contact information, including email
address when available, as well as biographical and policy history for
any member of Congress.

Steven Durland <highperf>
Art in the Public Interest / High Performance magazine

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: carla harwitt: "Re: Fwd: Re: E-mail addresses in Washington"