Re: Student teachers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Teresa Tipton (ttipton.wa.us)
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 23:07:59 -0800 (PST)

Respond to this message.

This would be a good opportunity to summarize characteristics of good
teachers as a list; have the student identify characteristics on the list
they have and pick a characteristic or two they would like to work on
developing for the rest of the term. From there you can look at "action
planning" which after a needs assessment, identifies actions that can be
taken to address the needs; steps to create the actions; and a daytimer to
put the steps into so they are completed as a 'date" with yourself.

Regards,
Teresa Tipton

On
Thu, 6 Feb 1997, smurthwaite wrote:

> Thank you for all your comments on student teachers. It has been
> enlightening. I am video taping my student teacher this week and I have
> sent her all over the place to view other very good teachers. Hope
> something works. Every day I see a little change.
>
> Blessila

Respond to this message.