LEARNING and research

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Beth Johnson (chrbjohn)
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 07:44:47 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

Inmy way of thinking "Constructivism, interdisciplinary curricula,
> >> multiple intelligence, cooperative learning, social skills
programming," are all about "learning" and finding the best, most logical
way to increase learning !!

Of couse applying these researches, ideas, is the best test.Together we
can further the effort. Both camps have the kids at heart (with some rare
exceptions). Reform efforts, weither they be centered in the classroom,
school-based, or at the instituions of HIgher -ed and the national level
are ALL about Learning, learning, learning.

This list is an example of excellence in educational efforts. We, the
educators are working at still be students, seeking the best way to make
ourselves more "complete human beings" readying our ability to face life.

Christy Johnson

On Wed, 5 Feb 1997, carla harwitt wrote:

> Hi, just an appeal for respecting everyone's opinions while we differ over
> various issues on the network. Could I suggest that words like "stupid,"
> "babbling" and other pejoratives, even when presented in a light-hearted
> manner, can be unnecessarily inflammatory?
> --Carla in LA
>

> On Wed, 5 Feb 1997, Jim Foerch wrote:
>
> > Fighting over philosophy when American children are dying on the vine? I
> > Jim Foerch
> > Banjo, math & science teacher at
> > Pine Street Creative Arts Academy
> > 1138 Pine NW