Re: What's your perspective?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.edu)
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 20:57:46 -0800 (PST)

Respond to this message.

Dear Rozzi, I have started out with the usual boxes and do their name
in 1 and 2 pt. persp. then when it seems that they have the general
idea I give them a candy bar (any square one in wrapper--could be
Hershey etc. but starburst works well too) and have them draw in
in some imaginary scene in perspective--ie, a candy bar raft floating
in the ocean or a candy bar tiger running down a city street. The
kids love it--I let them eat the candy any time they want but they
need to have it plus wrapper and words in persp. Also I have a bunch
of small toy cars and I have them draw a car in 1 or 2 pt. persp. They
are really impressed by this and love their drawings.Sid

###########################
# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #
# Elko, NV 89801 #
# 702-738-7236 #

On Wed, 5 Feb 1997, Darlene Rozzi wrote:

> Does anyone have any middle school level lesson plans on perspective?
> I have been teaching it to my seventh graders and would really like
> to find a new idea for my students.
> Thanks,
> Rozzi

Respond to this message.