Re: K-12 Visual Arts Curriculum

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla harwitt (charwitt.us)
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 19:07:12 -0800 (PST)

Respond to this message.

Peggy - The Lindisfarne Gospels and the Book of Kells are two wonderful
and important illuminated manuscripts from the Celtic Art period, and
L'Heures de Duc de Berry (not sure if my spelling here is perfect) is a
well-known Book of Hours from the Gothic Art period.
--Carla in LA

Respond to this message.