Music Teachers Association Web Site

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Beth Kanter (kanter)
Wed, 05 Feb 1997 19:38:11 -0500

Respond to this message.

From: MTNAwebadm
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 13:35:08 -0500 (EST)
Subject: MTNA is now online!

Dear Music and Arts Lover:

Music Teachers National Association (MTNA), the nation's oldest music
organization, now has a presence on the World Wide Web. We've posted a link
to your site on our MusicLinks page, and we were hoping that you might do the
same for us.

If you do, please use the name "MTNA Online--Music Teachers National
Association" and the following address "http://www.mtna.com". Also, if your
could drop us a quick line whether you did or not, we'd appreciate it.

Of course, please feel free to check out our webpage at <A HREF="http://www.mt
na.com">http://www.mtna.com.

Thank you.

Ted Cains
Web Administrator
Music Teachers National Association
MTNAwebadm

Beth Kanter Arts Wire Network Coordinator kanter

<http://www.artswire.org/Artswire/spiderschool/spider.htm>

Respond to this message.