Re: Student Teachers cont.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sherri Anne Biegeleisen (sb304889.edu)
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 10:14:04 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

Make-up?! Yes, I do think that is going to far. There are serious reasons
why people don't where make-up. Would you recommend it to a male
colleague. Some of them could probably use a little cover-up for those
under the eye shadows, or touch of rosiness to the cheeks might make them
look a little more cheerful and lively.

Sherri Biegeleisen

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, smurthwaite wrote:

> Thank you for your input about student teachers. I would like to take
> this one step further. I can deal with clothes and smell after I get to
> know her but I think that she would be so attractive and look more like
> she cared if she put on some make-up and tied back her hair.
> Is this something that I should address or leave alone? Maybe this is
> going too far.
>
> Blesila

Respond to this message.