Re: Crystal Productions Prints

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 08:24:59 CST6CDT

Respond to this message.

> Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:17:36 -0800
> To: artsednet
> From: bkramer.ca.us (Bunki Kramer)
> Subject: Shorewood prints?

> >As I understand it Shorewood does not sell retail. You have to go either
> >through a school purchase order or through someone (ie a frame shop) with a
> >tax ID number (at least in California.)
> >
> >Although it is somewhat more expensive, Sax does sell retail. Their number
> >is 1-800-558-6696. (I found this out when I wanted something a little
> >faster than our purchase order system was going to permit.) (g)
> >
> >Becky Alexander
> >Porterville, Ca.
>
> Hi, Becky and Mike....I ordered the Shorewood Catalog and accompanying
> references directly from Shorewood at the end of this past summer at the #
> I mentioned before or try this #...1-203-426-8100. They sent it to me
> directly at home just from my phone call to them and later sent me a
> billing slip. Shorewood DOES sell retail! I didn't have to go through my
> school system, purchase form or any other means to get the order. Nor did I
> have to go through SAX which I think just distributes/middleman sort of
> thing. From them you would probably have to have a purchase order, probably
> pay more, and wait longer for the catalog. Just call Shorewood direct!
> Saves doing all that other garbage. Hope this tip helps!
> Someone said just recently in a post to me that they thought the cost had
> gone up to $30 for the catalog. Just call and you'll find out.
>
> Bunki Kramer
> Los Cerros Middle School
> Danville, California 94526
> bkramer.ca.us

Our favorite source for prints is Crystal Productions. They have
sets of 5 prints each called Take 5, and also carry MAPS
(Multicultural Art Print Series) prints in sets of five. Each
reproduction has pertinent information printed on the back
and each set includes a teacher's guide. Crystal has 14 Take 5
sets based on themes and subjects and at least 6 separate MAPS
sets. The prints are all laminated, have small holes punched in
each corner for hanging and come in a plastice portfolio.

To receive a free color catalog, call 800-255-8629.

Nancy

Nancy Walkup, Project Coordinator
PO Box 5098, University of North Texas
Denton, TX 76203