Re: Student Teachers cont.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla harwitt (charwitt.us)
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 20:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Respond to this message.

Blesila, Here I think you cross the line. Talking about professional
grooming (includes odors), yes. Personal viewpoints about hairstyle and
make-up - now you're on touchy ground. If you have a good relationship
with her, you could bring it up in a "girl-talk" kind of way. But
otherwise it's just a matter of personal preference. In my view, anyway.
--Carla in LA

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, smurthwaite wrote:

> Thank you for your input about student teachers. I would like to take
> this one step further. I can deal with clothes and smell after I get to
> know her but I think that she would be so attractive and look more like
> she cared if she put on some make-up and tied back her hair.
> Is this something that I should address or leave alone? Maybe this is
> going too far.
>
> Blesila

Respond to this message.