Re: Student Teachers cont.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Frank Cone (franko)
Mon, 03 Feb 1997 20:03:13 -0800

Respond to this message.

smurthwaite wrote:

> Thank you for your input about student teachers. I would like to take
> this one step further. I can deal with clothes and smell after I get to
> know her but I think that she would be so attractive and look more like
> she cared if she put on some make-up and tied back her hair.
> Is this something that I should address or leave alone? Maybe this is
> going too far.
>
> Blesila
Speaking as a teacher for almost 13 years (oh my gosh I feel old) I have
never worn make-up. I might 'look attractive' but it would not be me.
I feel that if someone told me this I would be offended. Personal
hygiene is one thing but to go this one step further would be going over
the line.

Respond to this message.